Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

What is the generally least expensive or some of the least

What is the generally least expensive or some of the least expensive online service to deliver wrapped gifts? Sort of like 1-800-FLOWERS, or of whatever qualify that the receiver is impressed on first site?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello Customer, and welcome back to Just Answer!

My apologies that your question did not receive an earlier reply.

If you would like to send a gift of flowers or a plant, or even a non-flower gift, I've personally had the most success with FTD, as opposed to 1-800-FLOWERS, Teleflora, and other online floral/gift delivery services. I found that the gifts I ordered were delivered on time, and the products matched the description/photo online. These are important factors for me, as I'm sure they are to you, when ordering online. As far as prices go, you would do best to try to find some online coupons or current sales being held by a particular company at this time or at the time you would like to send your gift. Here is an example of what FTD is offering, now:

If you're looking for an 'edible' gift, such as chocolates, for example, I was very impressed with Godiva, and they offer some very beautifully wrapped gifts for a reasonable price.

If you can let me know what type of gift you would like to send (what is the occasion?), some facts about the recipient (for example, man or woman, approximate age, things you know he/she is interested in), I would be happy to help you find a nice gift to order, and also would need to know your price range.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,