Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney, Public Speaker, Honors Graduate USMA.
11056146
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking for the name of a movie. A woman who is a photographer

I am looking for the name of a movie. A woman who is a photographer is not doing well and goes out west for a change and stays at something like a bed and breakfast. The place is owned by a brother and sister as I remember. The brother has lost his wife and the sister is about to get married. In the begining the photgpher and the brother dont get along. They own a horse ranch I think and she takes a lot of pictures of the horses. She ends up tacking the pictures of the sister's wedding. The brother at some point tells her that an indian custom is that when a man wants to marry a woman he brings a horse to her.
The woman returns home and her pictures are a huge success and she has a showing at this gallery. The brother finally decides he wants the photogpher and takes a horse back to the city and brings it in and gives it to her at her showing. What is the name of the movie?
Category: General
Expert:  10cowife replied 6 years ago.
I have seen this movie and can picture scenes of it in my mind but I'm having trouble remembering the name as well! Can you remember any of the actors or actresses, specifically? Let me look for a few minutes and see if I can't jog the name in my memory. If I can't think of it in the next 10 minutes or so, I'll opt out so we can see if any other experts know which movie it is!

Sincerely,
Lizabeth
10cowife
Expert:  10cowife replied 6 years ago.
Ugh! I can't think of it and it's going to drive me crazy! Smile Let me opt out and hopefully another expert can put us both out of our misery.

I keep thinking if I could just remember the lead female I could look it up on www.imdb.com -- a great resource for movies in case you were not aware.

Let me opt out and we'll see what happens, thanks!

Lizabeth
10cowife
Expert:  Jim Reilly replied 6 years ago.
Hello y820ahtv and welcome to JustAnswer.

I think the movie you are looking for may be a made-for-TV movie called "Straight From the Heart", starring Teri Polo and Andrew McCarthy. To be sure, check out the IMDb entry here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0340380/

If that's not it, let me know and I'll try again!
Jim Reilly, Attorney
Experience: Licensed Attorney, Public Speaker, Honors Graduate USMA.