10cowife, Consultant
Experience:  15+ years consulting
Type Your Question Here...

In a one (1) page essay, use three (3) conventional ele

Customer Question

In a one (1) page essay, use three (3) conventional elements of literature to help you develop a literary analysis of your own on Brooks’ “The Bean Eaters.” Remember that a literary analysis is not a personal reaction to the poem. Instead, it is an argument made about it. Assert a main claim (thesis) about the poem, supported by quotations from the poem itself. Be sure to use quotation marks when lifting directly from the poem. Make sure your essay has an introduction, one or two body paragraphs, and a conclusion.

need by 19 jan 2011
Category: General
Expert:  10cowife replied 4 years ago.
Hello Customer --

For the price you are offering, I have written a response to this question before and am happy to share that with you as a model/guide.

Please advise if you are interested in this document.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
sure, sounds good
Expert:  10cowife replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the quick response!

LINK HERE to the previous Bean Eaters analysis that I have written.

I hope it helps you and saves you much time in preparing your response. I am working on your other questions and will have them for you by your deadlines.

10cowife, Consultant
Experience: 15+ years consulting