TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

Is there a way to view marriage records online for free

Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.

TaxTom :

Hello, I will need to do some research. Where is the location and are they your personal records or someone else's records. Thanks Tom

Customer :

Clay county, In and its another persons records. Dont need complete background history just need marriage records

TaxTom :

Hello,Let me check and I will get back to you in about 15 minutes. Thanks Tom

TaxTom :

Hello, I could not find recent records available online. If this is an historical record that is more than 50 years old we may be able to research it. The clerk office in Clay county's phone number is(NNN) NNN-NNNNand they may be able to tell you over the phone about an issued marriage license. Also I can search local papers available online for announcements but that doesn't mean they couple were actually married. I would need at least one last name and an approximate month and year. Thanks Tom