Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

which do i use to get korean english translation of a pict

which do i use to get korean english translation of a picture
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi, and welcome to Just Answer.

Can you please let me know a few more details about what you would like to do?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hi i have purchased a puppy and im waiting for her, BUT some things im getting worried about. i have a picture of her and it has korean on the picture. i want to translate the words to english. it should be the birthdate of puppy etc

Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again Lori, and thanks for your reply with additional information.

How exciting, a new puppy! Smile

You can use a translation site like Google Translate, here:|en| I've already set it up for you with Korean to English translation. If you can copy the characters/letters from the Korean on the picture, you can get an English translation from this link, above.

If you are not able to copy the Korean writing into the translation site, I think your best course of action would be to find someone who knows Korean in your local area. If you don't know anyone personally, you might search for a local restaurant or other business owned by someone who is Korean or which has Korean employees.

I wish you much good luck with your puppy, when she arrives!

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hi sorry for delay had a meeting. i couldnt find a way to capture the words off the picture. :(
thanks for the info
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and you're most welcome!

Thanks for your reply and your patience; I was offline when you responded.

Considering it's a picture with words written on it, I think your best course of action would be to find a person who can read Korean, to translate it for you. Also, if you are purchasing the puppy from a breeder or other individual (located in the United States?), call and ask the person what it says on the picture. You should know everything possible about your new puppy, from the person who's selling her to you.

I wish you much good luck!