Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

I need help with this for homework. ---Think of an innovative

I need help with this for homework. ---Think of an innovative piece of hardware for your computer. What would you name the hardware piece? What would it look like and how will it function?
Category: General
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer. There is not much a computer can't do right now as far as hardware go (it's lot easier to find new software application). It will have to be an amelioration of an existing part of the computer (like racetrack memory) or something new. So far computers have all of our senses except smell. Other than input, there is lot of output task a computer can't perform. It can't carry itself autonomously around, so a robot is a possibility or construct things, like a 3d printer.