A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

Jewelry expert

Jewelry expert?

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for contacting us. Check with the following site for the EV1 http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/EV.Jewelry.Design-Fine.Jewelry.212-869-1010 They can tell you when it was made. 14K just means that the metal is 14 karat gold.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi, I had found that information also but had been told that the ring was over ten years old and was purchased from a jeweler that was retiring back then when they bought it.

It could still have come originally from the site I sent you. Since they were the manufacturer, they can tell you exactly when it was made and what the worth is. Sometimes good jewelry goes through several hands before it ultimately arrives in someone's jewel box. Many jewelers will buy good jewelry and resell it.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX what you are saying but if the ring was originally purchased from the retiring jeweler 10 years ago it wouldn't fit into this company's time frame of starting their business in 2006?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank You! I just sent them an email as that is really the only way to find out. I really appreciate your assistance!

It is possible the person who gave the date had it confused. There is really no way for us to tell online. They will probably want to see it in person or have very detailed pictures to tell you more about it.