A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...

Piggy backing the last question, can you find the names of

Piggy backing the last question, can you find the names of my maternal grandmother Pauline Anna Erdman's siblings? Married to George Charles Gernant. Her father and mother were Leopold and Ottilie Erdman.
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 5 years ago.

Hi again,

Thanks for coming back. Children listed with Leopold and Ottilie on the 1880 census are Oliver (3, so born about 1877), Pauline (1, do b abt 1879).

In the 1900 census (There is no 1890 census for this part of Illinois. Most of the 1890 census for all states was burned in a huge fire.), the children listed are Henry (b abt 1885), William (b abt 1887), Emil (b abt 1890), and Ernst (b abt 1893). There may have been others between Pauline and Henry, but there is no way to tell for sure just based on what is available on the internet that can be checked. There were a lot of Erdmans in Henry County at the time.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

The info I have lists the siblings as:

Pauline A. 1875

Minnie t. 1884

Martha M. 1888

Edna M. 1891

Edith M. 1893

Fred E. !895