Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Folks, 35 years ago I was given a RCA Victor phnograph with

Folks, 35 years ago I was given a RCA Victor phnograph with the horne and tone arm in one section. SR, NO, VV Vi 679275 reg to Mrs. & Thomas A. Boyle. I rembember the big brass horne whne I was Young and soneone stole it before I was able to give it a home. I hope you folks can point me in the right direction.
Best regards,

Tom Boyle
Category: General
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 5 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a JustAnswer Customer Service Moderator.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information nor am I an Expert in this category and I apologize if this message caused you any confusion.

I wanted to apologize that you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are responded to within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers, whether or not this type of question can be answered in an online forum and how many Experts are on the site at the time your question posts.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here. Unfortunately, I can not guarantee a time-frame for which yours will be answered and I apologize a head of time if the wait is longer than expected.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that. When you reply, it locks out the question from the Experts and will slow down their response time to you. If they need more information, they will let you know.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Best,
Gina
Moderator
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I am looking for a brass sound horne with the tone arm attached that will match the ser. no. that I sent. There is no real rush on time .

Regards, TWB

Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi Tom, and welcome to Just Answer.

It's possible that you may be able to find the replacement horn and tone arm you need for your RCA Victor phonograph at the site below; if they don't stock it, contact the owner of the site to ask where he can get it for you:
http://www.phonophan.com/index.html

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher

Edited by Cher on 1/8/2011 at 7:32 AM EST
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist