Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Need Technics piano repairman in Tucson Az. area.

Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

My apologies that your question did not receive an earlier answer. I have been researching this for you since you first posted, yesterday and I have found a piano repair service in Prescott. I don't know how far that is from Tucson, but perhaps if you contact this gentleman, he will be able to provide you with the name of a repairman or repair service who deals with Technics pianos, closer to where you live, if he is not able to help you, personally:

You might also find the information at this site, helpful:

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX Holidays,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Prescott is approximately 250 miles from Tucson, so that location is not helpful. If a Technics piano repair person cannot be found in the Tucson area, we'd like our deposit refunded. Thank you!
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello again, and thanks for your reply.

I can provide contact information for the following people in the piano business in Arizona, who may be able to refer you to a Technics piano repair person in Tucson:

You can find a list of piano repair people here, but you'd have to call each one to find out if they service Technics:

If you have not found this additional information helpful, please let me know and I will submit a refund request for you.