A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

I have an Stretch and Sew machine that was purchased 32 years

I have an Stretch and Sew machine that was purchased 32 years ago - it is still going strong. In my last move I lost the owners manual. How can, or can I download an owners manual. The number on it is 344C
Category: General
Expert:  al-mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator on the Just Answer website and will try to help you get an answer as you have been waiting for awhile. I do not answer questions, rather I work with Customers and Experts to try to help questions get answered. The response rate on Just Answer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions may go un-answered.

I have re-listed the question and alerted Experts that you are needing a response. Should you not receive an answer and you made a deposit, the deposit is fully refundable by visiting the Just Answer Help Pages using the link at the bottom of the question page or by replying back on this thread.

Thanks for using Just Answer.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

It is a brother sewing maching and it was sold by Stretch and Sew. I lost the owners manual. Can I get another one and where. This was bought about 30 years ago. I can'y give you any more info than I orignally gave you except it was made by Brother.

Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. Below is a link to the Brother site where you can enter your model number and they will look for a manual/user's guide for you. They tend to be very helpful.

http://www.brother-usa.com/manuals/default.aspx?PGID=3

Sorry, I just heard back from Brother and the manual for that machine is no longer available. You might try looking on Ebay.

Edited by VA-NP on 12/29/2010 at 11:12 PM EST
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience: 30 years in research