Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

hi i bought giorgio armani eyeglases and on the certificate

hi i bought giorgio armani eyeglases and on the certificate is written fabbricato secondo know how stilistico della giorgio armani s.p. a milano
it is a replica?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

It would be difficult to tell you with any certainty, if this is a replica; however, the translation of what the certificate states is: "manufactured according to Giorgio Armani's style S.P.A. milan". It's possible that Armani did give his permission for these glasses to be made in his 'style', by the manufacturer.

You would need to further investigate this with the person/store who sold you the eyeglasses, and/or you could contact the Giorgio Armani company and ask if their 'genuine' certificates contain this writing.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!