Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

What makes a person obsess with spirits, ghost and anything

What makes a person obsess with spirits, ghost and anything paranormal. All she watches is ghosts hunter and all other ghosts story. She thing that she has a gift, she said that when she looks people in the eye she can feel what their thinking or what their feeling. How do you know if it's a real gift.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer!

Some people do possess a 'sixth sense', extra sensory perception (ESP), and feel that they can see and/or communicate with others telepathically--know what they are thinking or feeling. These same people also are 'sensitive' to the presence of spirits (ghosts) of those that have passed on and can see and/or communicate with them. That may be why the person you describe is so interested in shows about ghosts and paranormal activity.

It's difficult to know for sure if a person who claims to, has this 'gift', but if they can tell what a person is thinking or know something about that person's life or past and it turns out to be true, that would be the defnitive 'test' that they do, indeed, possess this extra sensory ability.

It is difficult for a person who doesn't have this 'gift' to understand it in others, but being supportive to the person who claims to have this gift, is always a good idea. Perhaps you can help this person explore more about her gift by visiting a locally recommended and legitimate 'medium' or 'psychic' who shares the same abilities.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist