Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

My wife needs to travel about twice a month for stays of one

My wife needs to travel about twice a month for stays of one to two weeks. She travels by airplane and she needs a new rolling suitcase. She wants one with two wheels not four, a good easy to use pull up handle probably midsize that she can check in easily and move around with by herself with as much as ease as possible. We have had problems with ones that have the handles break or malfunction after a very short time. I would like some recommendations please.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Will your wife be checking the suitcase on the plane or will it be a 'carry-on'?

What brands have you had problems with, in the past?

Thanks for all your additional detail.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
She will be checking the suitcase on the plane. The latest brand is Embark I think. We buy them at Target and JC Pennys I believe. Thanks for helping.
Hi again, and you're most welcome; thanks for your reply with additional information.

Please allow me a little time to research some good brands for you.

What price range were you considering?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hopefully under $200. Thanks.
Hello again,

The following will be helpful in reading descriptions and reviews of many major brands of luggage:

Of course, exact dimensions, color, style, etc. would be your wife's preference, but please check out some of these:

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!