Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

Just a general question - in the future, can I address questions

Just a general question - in the future, can I address questions to experts who have helped me before? And if Yes - how?

Hello and Happy Holidays,

You can either request the Expert by using their name in the title to the question, or you can click on a former question and where their name appears in their signature line you can click on their name. That will take you to a place to ask them a question and it will be addressed exclusively for that Expert. This is one of the last Experts you used in computers:

If you would like me to direct you to the other Experts than has assisted you, I can do that for you. Joan