TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

My dtr. just got out of jail and will go into re-hab. for 3

My dtr. just got out of jail and will go into re-hab. for 3 or 12 months. It will be hard for her to get a job when she gets out and she will not have any money. Will she be able to get Medi-CAL? She lives in CA.

Carolene Cook
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, Medi-Cal is a medical care program that covers people over 65, under 21 or people with minor children. So if your daughter is over 21 and has no children this program is not for her, There are other medical care programs available and you can contact your local welfare office for details. Thank You Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

3rd Requst.

)UR DTR. JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL FOR HER 3RD DUI. SHE SAYS SHE'S STARTING A NEW MINISTRY, THE JAN (just a note) Ministry for women still in jail or prison. The ministry didn't exist until she started it yesterday Dec. 7th, 2010.

How does she protect it, like a patton would be protected? Please hurry your answer ti my question, so that she can get everything taken care of before she goes to Re-Hab, maybe tomorrow. She went to Court today and she'll go tomorrow to get where they are sending her.

Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, She can register the Ministry's name with the local or state government so someone else can not use her Ministry's name but the idea is not patentable on its own. Thank You Tom