Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

How can one find public records or information, such as arrest,

How can one find public records or information, such as arrest, prison, court judgements, complaints, etc. ?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Depending on the State/City/County you live in, this information is usually available in a search of 'Public Records' through the website of the Clerk of the Court's office; however, some websites will not have this information searchable/available online. People search sites like 'Intelius' (http://www.intelius.com/) state they can find this information for you, and there is a fee, but I can't vouch for the reliability of their results.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Regards,
Cher