Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I believe this is the combination,82-29-67,Ive been trying

I believe this is the combination,82-29-67,Ive been trying it for about an hour now and it will not open. Is there any way you can tell if this is the right combination? These are the numbers of the safe msw3110 and as637694*
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

This is a Sentry safe, and if you do not remember your combination correctly or have misplaced it, you can check your user's manual, as that is where you will find the combination that came with your safe.

You can contact the manufacturer at(NNN) NNN-NNNN/strong> to inquire about the combination and how to open the safe if the combination is lost. You will have to prove ownership of the safe with a notarized letter, and also supply the model number and serial number. You will find more information here:
https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

If all else fails, you could ask a locksmith to try a default combination or drill a small hole to open the safe for you.

I wish you much good luck in getting the safe open.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Regards,
Cher