TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

I need to know my naics or sic number to catagorise my type

I need to know my naics or sic number to catagorise my type of business. I sell uniforms to the health industry and to schools that teach medical field programs. Can you help me?
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.

TaxTom :

Hello, Your NAICS number is XXXXX Here is the link to confirm your number Thank You Tom Please click accept

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Tom,

This does help a lot, my next question is since I am not necessarily targeting individual nurses or doctor it's hard for me to pinpoint even more what I would categorize my business as. Let me explain. I import medical uniforms that I then embroider here with a vocational schools name on it. They in turn as part of the tuition price appropriate 2 sets of scrubs with the school name on it as their school uniform. I am also targeting the whole medical field such as hospitals, nursing homes dental offices who either purchase uniforms for their employee's or require them to buy them. Would there be a more specific NAIC or SIC code for my business?

Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.
Hello, The number I sent you is the narrowest catagory available for your business, there are no subsets for medical uniforms. Thank You Tom