Lucy
Lucy, Mensa Member
Experience:  Expert Internet Researcher and Trivia Master
26798026
Type Your Question Here...

I saw a scarf worn by Olivia on Jerseylicious on 11/21 and

I saw a scarf worn by Olivia on Jerseylicious on 11/21 and my Daughter loved it and wants one for Christmas. It was multi colored and very long. It was shown need the end of the show. She was standing outside. It had some solid bright colors and also animal print. How can I get one for her?   The show is on the Style network
Category: General
Expert:  Lucy replied 6 years ago.
According to Olivia's Facebook page, this is a one-of-a-kind scarf that was hand made my a designer called "Two Whistles." Here is their website:
http://www.twowhistles.com/

Here is a picture of the scarf that I believe you are referring to, with Olivia's comments.

Under the circumstances, the thing to do would be to contact the manufacturer to see if they are able to make something similar, if they cannot reproduce that exact scarf.