Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

I was given an autographed lithograph of Joe Dimaggio, which

I was given an autographed lithograph of Joe Dimaggio, which the is signed by him and also has in quotes "Yankee Clipper," underneath the autograph. It also has a 2/10 J D following the inscription. The lithograph states in print memororabilia courtesy of Barry Halper. I have a photo of Mr. Dimaggio signing the lithograph with Mr. Halper as well as two documents stating authanticity, one from Preferred Customer Service, as well as one from Atlantic Coast Sports. PCS is signed Director Nicholas J. Bruyer, ACS President Scott Di Stefano. I would like to know its present value. It is in framed and in excellent condition.
Thank You Pat
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 6 years ago.

Hello and Happy Holidays,

The 2/10 is a numbered piece which means there were only 10 of those made. Depending on where you go and if it is a private collector the Value can be between $250-$850. With anything like this autographed Litho, it depends on what a collector is willing to pay. Joe Dimaggio did a lot of signing on items, which makes the value of his Autograph a little lower in value than thos who did not sign as much. Joan