Jesse Handel
Jesse Handel, Scientist
Experience:  B.S. Degree Chem. & Bact. 10 yrs tax preparation.
9660727
Type Your Question Here...

I WANT TO SELL MY CAR AND WANT TO KNOW THE BEST PLACE TO A

I WANT TO SELL MY CAR AND WANT TO KNOW THE BEST PLACE TO ADVERTIZE
Category: General
Expert:  Jesse Handel replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thank you for coming to Just Answer. We appreciate the opportunity to help you with your question.

I have bought and sold cars through Autotrader.com. I have found that service to be a very good way to sell cars. You can also advertise in AmericanClassifieds.com, which publishes as the Thrifty Nickel in many cities.

I hope these suggestions help you. Please let me know if you need more information.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
why wasn't I e-mailed this ans.why arn't my other questions replied to--
Hello again Customer. Just Answer doesn't e-mail answers to clients. Answers are posted with the question and you can either accept the answer (thereby paying the expert for the answer), ask for further information, or choose not to accept the answer. The chat format was changed to Question and Answer format because you weren't online at the time that I answered your questions.

According to your prior questions, all of your questions have been answered and you have accepted all of the answers except this one. The records show that this is your only remaining open question. If you need more help with the website, you can reach our technical assistance people using the "help" link at the bottom of each page.