Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028
Type Your Question Here...

Hi how do I transfer a short video on you tube to another

Hi how do I transfer a short video on you tube to another pc thank you v. kerr
Hello, welcome to Just Answer. Just to be sure to know what you want, you want to get a video from youtube and store it permanently on your computer?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no! not my computer but to that of someone else. possibly if I could get it into my pc I could then send it on by email? hope this is sufficent infoformation for you and thanks v.kerr
There is 2 way to do that. You can copy and paste the link of the youtube video in an email and at the other end they could click on it and see the video (as that other PC seem to have internet because you mention emailing it).

The other possibility is to use a youtube video extractor. Those are a hit or miss, but one that work well is for the Firefox web browser. It's an addon called DownloadHelper. It allow to get the video as a file that you can then email or transport on USB flash drive.