Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
Type Your Question Here...

wtat is the best stuffing that you have ever made, that a lot

wtat is the best stuffing that you have ever made, that a lot of people really love thanks Elizabeth
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 5 years ago.
Hello Elizabeth,

Do you want this stuffing to go with turkey, or with some other meat?

How many people does the recipe have to feed?

Thank you for the additional information.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
HI Anna I would t=like the stuffing for 10 people and the stuffing is for turkey
Expert:  Anna replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for getting back to me. I'll share with you the recipe my family likes best. it is not baked inside the turkey, but in a separate pan, as is recommended for food safety.

Preheat oven to 350*F.

You'll need:

1/2 loaf of bread (white or whole wheat). Either dry or soft bread will work, but dry is a bit better.
2 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3 cups broth - it's best if it comes from the turkey roasting pan, but you can use canned chicken broth, as well.
1/2 teaspoon dried sage
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup finely chopped onion (or you can use 1/4 teaspoon onion powder, which is what I do since several of the children don't like the onion pieces)
Optional: 1/4 cup chopped celery

Tear the bread into pieces. Beat the eggs slightly. Add the broth and bread pieces to the eggs and stir. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.

Coat a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Pour in the stuffing. Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45 to 60 minutes. This can also be baked in loaf pans or a casserole dish, but cooking time will need to be adjusted.

The above is my family's favorite stuffing, but there are many good recipes online, too. If you'd like to read some of them:

I hope this helps. If you need anything else, just let me know by clicking on REPLY. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

(If you find my answer helpful, please click on the green ACCEPT button. Thank you.)