Bryan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Many years of internet research experience. I also run my own business.
Type Your Question Here...

Hello I have a Whirlpool Built Electric Duel Oven. Model #

Hello I have a Whirlpool Built Electric Duel Oven. Model # XXXXX 307PDS09 Serial # XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNN Can you give me directions so that I may remove the Micro Computer and replace it. Where would I access this computer board. It's my Understanding this board typically fails. The problem is I can't use the stove as I'm unable to see the display board as it is dark. Once in a while It displays F2 E6 but thats about it. Can you direct me to step by step directions so that I may repair it. i'm thinking it must be the computer board?? Would you have any other suggestions before I attempt these repairs or purchase the board.

Thank you.;
well the real problem is this control is not available its on back order which means they sell a lot of these, the part # XXXXX
W10244191 if you want to search the net for one, replacing it isn't difficult you remove the panel in the back of the control(in the top) and the will be four screws holding the clock assembly in, the you unplug the ribbon for the touch pad and one wire at a time, these typically come with instructions also. heres the diagram. you can go to this link for all the diagrams and parts and ask them how long to get it, hope this helps. thanks Bryan