Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

Hello, my name is Darrell Abbott recently i read an artical

Hello, my name isXXXXX recently i read an artical on civil war dolls named Lucy Ann and Nina-owned by the Museum of the Confederacy i own two dolls which resemble iddentical looks in clothing and facial features as the Museums dolls,the dolls at the musems claim to be 2 to 3 feet long, my dolls are only about 16 to 18 Inches long......where do i go from this? i would like to know if they are special dolls like the ones at the museum that claim to be for smuggling medication for the civil war, and what they might be worth? i named mine, Isabel and Rosalie.....thank you..xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Darrell, Welcome to Just Answer. The best would be to contact the museum curator: XXXXX XXXXXcock [email protected]
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you expert Martin......but i was hoping for you to do the leg work....maybe even asking me for some pictures of the dolls.....i'm not satisfied with such an easy answer....i relize i could go straight to the source.....but i felt for $20....i would just have you do it......
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
can somebody please get back with me? this service could be good.....but i've been waiting for a long time for an answer.....and i never recieved my email or text message to my phone....XXX-XXX-XXXX
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hello Martin......i did what you said and can say that i have gotten a reply.....thank you, XXXXX XXXXX take it from here.....and yes, you did answer the question, and i could say....i learned something...thank you darrell abbott and his civil war dolls