Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
Type Your Question Here...

Id like to find a geologist to run an gold ore test on a site

I'd like to find a geologist to run an gold ore test on a site in No.Calif that has a favorable report

I'm sorry to see that no one has responded to your question earlier. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online and saw your question.

There are several firms that would be able to do such testing for you. All are located in the northern half of California. This one has many different types of scientists on staff including geologists. The first link takes you to the home page of their website. The second link has phone numbers for their various branches.

This one also has geologists. Contact information is on the site.

This one doesn't have a website, but here is the contact information:

E a r t h t e c I n c
1 8 3 0 V e r n o n S t # 7 , R o s e v i l e , C A 9 5 6 7 8 - 6 3 0 9
( 9 1 6 ) 7 8 6 - 5 2 6 2

I hope this helps.

(If you find my answer helpful, please click on the green ACCEPT button. Thank you.)

Hi again,

I just read your feedback comment. You can always reopen this question just by clicking on it and hitting REPLY. I also hope one of the above firms will be able to help you. If they don't however, that would be another reason to reopen this question: to let me know so I can try to find other geologists.