Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Is Stephen K. Green employed by the HSBC UK Corporate Office Thank

Is Stephen K. Green employed by the HSBC UK Corporate Office?

Thank you,

Janice Strange
Hello Janice, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Thanks so much for your patience. My apologies that your question did not receive an earlier answer.

From my research, while Stephen K. Green is listed as Group Chairman of HBSC holdings in the UK and is about to assume a government office as Minister of State for Trade and Investment, this coming January, if you have received a letter from a Stephen K. Green, including his HSBC title, telling you that you have won some money or were named as 'beneficiary' of a large sum of money, I'm afraid this is a scam. Mr. Green's name has been fraudulently used in this scam and you should not send any money to the person who sent you this letter and also do not respond or send any personal information including financial (banking) information. Here is more legitimate info on Stephen K. Green and also, information about the scam:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Green_%28banker%29

http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=18966

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Regards,
Cher

Edited by Cher on 10/30/2010 at 7:54 PM EST