Bryan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Many years of internet research experience. I also run my own business.
Type Your Question Here...

Very satisfied with your service and would like to put an icon

Very satisfied with your service and would like to put an icon on my Vista desktop. What would I click on to do this?
Category: General
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

bryanpaul52 :

go to your sign on page and set your mouse in the middle of the page and right click, scroll down to create shortcut. it will bring up (would you like to put a shortcut to this website on your desktop?) click yes, it should put one right on your desktop. hope this helps, Thanks , Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
When you have a moment, could I please impose on you to tell me how to get to a new "question page" for a rather sophisticated question in the field of laryngopharyngeal research? Thanks.

(If you wish to consider this a formal question, that's fine!)
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
I'm not sure which category this would go in, I would place it in general and someone will transfer it to the correct cat. thanks Bryan