Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

What was the Weyburn Room at Bullocks Westwood and did the

What was the Weyburn Room at Bullocks Westwood and did the other Bullocks Stores have a Weyburn Room
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

From my research, it seems that the Weyburn Room at Bullock's Westwood was an exclusive part of the store that carried specific designer and custom women's fashions. It had it's own 'label' sew into the fashions. The room was named so, due to the location of the original store at the corner of Weyburn Avenue and Westwood Boulevard. There was also a Weyburn Room in the Bullock's Wilshire.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!