Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Canceling My Flight

Due to the riots in France, my trip to France, as well as my hotel and other expenses, have been cancelled.
I would like to cancel my flight as well. How can I do this?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello Customer, and welcome back to Just Answer.

You will need to contact your airline, EasyJet, to cancel your flight, explain the reason why you wish to cancel, and ask for a refund. You can view the airline's refund policy and contact EasyJet Customer Service, with the information provided here:

They don't ordinarily give refunds unless you cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking it. However, if this is an 'extraordinary circumstance' beyond your control (the riots/strike), you might have a better chance.

The phone number in the UK given for cancellations is 0871(NNN) NNN-NNNN

I wish you much good luck!

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for my time and research. Your positive feedback will also be greatly appreciated. If you need additional information or further assistance, please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!