Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

What is the value of Baldwin orgasonic organ

What is the value of Baldwin orgasonic organ?
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

If the cord is brittle and cracked (unusable?), this would of course, detract from it's value. However, if it is otherwise in excellent condition, comparable instruments are selling for about $99-$1500 depending on condition and any other features that might increase it's value as a collectors item.

Before donating the organ, it might be a good idea to have it appraised in person by a local antiques/piano/musical instrument appraiser, to find out it's true worth.

I wish you much good luck!

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you. Your positive feedback will also be greatly appreciated. If you need additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!