Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
Type Your Question Here...

Sir or Madame, I have a sanyo factory plus sbm-15 bread

Sir or Madame,     I have a sanyo factory plus sbm-15 bread machine and would like to expand beyond the box mixes. Is there a manuel available with recipes? How can I tell if I have a 1 lb or 1 1/2 lb machine?(have been guessing up to this point) ? Also which ingredients should be entered first? I have been told order of entering dry or wet ingredients first makes a difference.My e-mail [email protected] .net Also if I can be onlined or mailed a manuel

I'm sorry to see that no one has responded to your question earlier. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online and saw your question.

You have reached Just Answer, which is a question and answer site not affiliated with Sanyo. It wouldn't be possible for us to send you a manual. However, I do think I can help you. First of all the manual does not have any recipes in it, and it is no longer available from Sanyo. If you want one despite the lack of recipes, there is a site where you can purchase one and have it mailed to you. You'll need to scroll to the bottom of the following page and click on the "Buy It Now" option:

Now, to answer your other questions. In almost all bread machines, the liquid ingredients are added first. Then the flour and other dry ingredients, with the yeast added last. Your machine can make either a 1 lb. loaf or a 1 1/2 lb. loaf. There should be a place in the settings for you to select the size, and the recipe you use should tell you which size it makes.

There are many books available that are filled with recipes for bread machines. I use such books regularly with excellent results. The books are sold in book stores and online. Here is an online source:

Your local public library should also have books you can check out. Many bread machine recipes can be found online, as well. Here's a site that has lots of recipes:

I hope the above information helps. If you have more questions, just let me know by clicking on REPLY.

(If you find my answer helpful, please click on the green ACCEPT button. Thank you.)

Edited by Anna on 10/22/2010 at 3:35 PM EST