TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

How expensive do you believe it would be to purchase a teekwood

How expensive do you believe it would be to purchase a teekwood table with 8 chairs with a china cabinet made of teekwood in excellent condition ?
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, Where are you located? I just need an area of the country. Thanks Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I should have asked this before, do you consider it antique if it is 50 years old or a true antique that would be 100 years old? Does the manufacturer make a difference? Thanks Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Over 50 years old and hand craved imported from China .
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, my research gives me a price of $7,500 to $10,000 on a good quality carved set with Table, 8 chairs and China Hutch. Some of the high end sets made in this country could sell even higher. Look the item over carefully if you going to buy as there were many sets imported from China in the 1980's that look older than they are. You can also watch for estate auctions where you may be able to pickup the same set in the $3,000 to $5,000 range. Thank You Tom