TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

How do I remove the tab from my license plate It seems to

How do I remove the tab from my license plate? It seems to be stuck on there forever. I tried sliding the blade of a utility knife underneath, but that didn't work. I park in a garage where there is no electricity, so I can't try to warm it with a blow dryer. I know this is a weird question, but google was no help.

TaxTom :

Hello, Are you talking og th experation sticker? Tom

TaxTom :

They make a decal remover that you can get at most automotive part stores. I would take the plate off the car first because this product will also remove paint. Thanks Tom

Customer :

I had no clue there was such a thing! I'll get some this afternoon and try it. Thanks! :)

Your welcome