TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

Ive been planing a travel to Europe. Do I need any kind of

I've been planing a travel to Europe. Do I need any kind of visa? I would be flying to London and from there going by train to other countries. If I don't need any visa, how can I be prepared to enter those countries with no worries? Shoul I have any kind of documentation or anything else with me to show there?
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.

Hello, all you will need is a valid passport. Here is handy site for travel information in Europe http://europa.eu/travel/doc/index_en.htm Thank You Tom

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

The website you mentioned was very helpful and clear, but I didn't see any information about Brazil, where I'm from. Does that aply to me? And should I carry with me any other supporting documentation that might be needed to show to border officials?

Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello again, they do not show that you need a visa as long as you are a citizen of Brazil traveling from Brazil. They may ask for proof or residency in Brazil, your profession, if you have enough funds to pay your way, Many of your requirements to get the passport will also cover requirements to travel in Europe. Thank You Tom