Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

How do I open my sentry safe lockbox without using my key

Customer Question

How do I open my sentry safe lockbox without using my key? I can't seem to find it anywhere and I need to get into this small lock box
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

You can contact the Customer Care department of the company and ask them to send you a replacement key, after proving ownership of the box. Here is the information you need to do this:
http://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Need_A_Key

If you can't wait for a replacement key to be sent to you, you can ask a locksmith to help you open the box, by drilling a small hole next to the lock. Or, you can try to pry it open with a tool.

I wish you much good luck!

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated. Your positive feedback will also be greatly appreciated. If you need additional information or further assistance, please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Regards,
Cher