Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Are there any type of continuing education for special education

Are there any type of continuing education for special education students after completing high school? If so, what are program or schools available.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

There are many higher education programs designed for special education students after completing High School. You can find some helpful information here:

Of course the program you choose would be dependent upon the ultimate goal or career path and the type of learning differences and/or physical disabilities.

It also might be a good idea to contact your local City/State Department of Education to find out what programs are available in your immediate area.

I wish you much good luck in your future endeavors!

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT'. Your positive feedback will also be greatly appreciated. If you need additional information or further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!