Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

How do I know if my Cat, Chelsae, 8 years old, requires grass

How do I know if my Cat, Chelsae, 8 years old, requires grass for his stomach?

I pay a monthly fee, why am I being charged for this answer

educatortech :

Really, the main reason for cats to eat grass if to help them in regurgitation of food (or hairballs).

educatortech :

Feral cats will eat grass in the wild between live animal feedings (to help regurgitate the indigestible parts).

educatortech :

Indoor cats would use it to help with hairballs or other issues with digestion. They do not really break down the grass- it is more like fiber and aids in the regurgitation process.

educatortech :

Any further info needed, let me know. If not, be sure to use the accept button when happy with the response. :-)

Customer :

Are you there?