Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

Is there a way to pay for a money order online and have them

Is there a way to pay for a money order online and have them send it directly to the recipient by mail?

I ask because I'm a businessman currently overseas and such a service would be very handy for paying for things that require mailed payment.

Thanks.

DrOAB :

Hello from JustAnswer!

DrOAB :

Are you paying bills in one country or multiple countries?

DrOAB :

It appears you are offline, so I'll leave some information.

DrOAB :

You might try the online bill pay services at the following money transfer websites:

DrOAB :

www.xoom.com

DrOAB :

Depending on the money transfer company, you can pay directly to the biller online or have payment delivered to their address.

Customer :

The world has countless ways to send money. What I am asking about is a way to send mailed money orders through online payment. The websites you mentioned do not offer this service. The closest thing is "cash delivery" from xoom.com which would not work for my purposes.

Customer :

I have been on ebay for a long time and I know that a company used to offer this service, perhaps it was even Western Union, but I don't think they still do.

Customer :

If I am mistaken, I would appreciate if you could show me where any of those websites offer what I am asking for.

There is only 1 site that I found that offered an Online service like this. You can buy a Money Order online using your credit card and they will mail it to your recipient. I am guessing they probably have a fee for this service (that might be hefty).

Hope this works for you...

http://www.payko.com/
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration