Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

can I get my daughters IEP score on line or must I go to the

can I get my daughters IEP score on line or must I go to the school? Lost the original a little while back
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again Sherry, and welcome back to Just Answer.

If the IEP score is available online, you would need to find out from the school how to retrieve it. If it is not available online, you would need to contact the school, in any case. All schools have different rules and information available via online access, so your best course of action would be to contact the school for this information, and find out if an in person trip is necessary.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT'. Your positive feedback will also be greatly appreciated. If you need additional information or further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Best wishes,