Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

I have a large quantity of 3-4 inch 3 ring binders that I wish

I have a large quantity of 3-4 inch 3 ring binders that I wish to give away. Are there any experts out there who would know of a group or organization that could use a donation of large 3 ring binders?

The Public Schools in most communities would love to have those binders. I live in Fl, wher we have Title One Schools, that are low income. If they were offered those binders, they would feel very rich. Schools are always looking for items as many of the teachers have to buy much of their own supplies. Joan

Edited by Joan on 10/10/2010 at 4:50 AM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
That is great advice for an extra bonus would you be willing to research some contacts in the LAUSD school district in California?

I have a link that you can use to find the schools by name via zipcode. This should help you to find a good home for the Binders: http://notebook.lausd.net/schoolsearch/selector.jsp

Edited by Joan on 10/11/2010 at 5:17 PM EST