Kim D., Consultant
Experience:  Researcher 25 yrs in small and large institutions
Type Your Question Here...

circa 1950s Helbros automatic CoCa Cola watch, I cant find

circa 1950's Helbros automatic CoCa Cola watch, I can't find any Information. It was
given to CoCa Cola bottlers.

Hello - Thank you for your question. I have looked through 7 books and price guides rich with Coke advertising material and your watch is not there. There are a lot of watches on the online market that are period to yours - they run 7-20.00 (on a good day, as you know.)

I think if this interests you that you should go the next step and find a Petrettis Coca Cola Collectibles book as they are the go to reference for this material. Here is an online link. So you know what you are looking for.

The other option is to contact Phil Mooney in Atlanta He would be the person who would have the most unpublished information on Coke material.

Best wishes. Dori

PS I hope this information is helpful. As a reminder, press ACCEPT if you are happy with my response, as that is the only way I am compensated for the time and research. Positive feedback is always helpful to us as experts at Just Answer, so feel free to add feedback as well! Thank you in advance!