A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...

I have an antique gold charm off a bracelet that was found

I have an antique gold charm off a bracelet that was found years ago that I think it is really unique. I've been trying to find the origin of it and value. It has a picture in 3D of a women walking through a gate, wearing a long dress and hat, carrying an umbrella and books. Around the pendant is two roses, 4 mini diamonds and the inscription of "Circle of Leadership". Can you help with this?

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. The National Association for the Education of Young Children was founded in New York in 1926. The Circle of Leadership indicated that the person had contributed a certain amount to the society (currently $1000.00). Value would be for any gold within it.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
How do I verify this is correct? Do they have a website or is there a picture to compare to what I have?

I don't have a picture of the charm, but here is the old NAEYC site that discusses what were the requirements to be part of the Circle of Leadership. My husband's grandmother (a life-long educator) was a Circle of Leadership member and I have seen this charm. I'm sorry you think I would lie to you.