Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

We have a picture of the Dream Team of 1992. I believe this

We have a picture of the Dream Team of 1992. I believe this to be the first Dream Team ever assembled. It has 1 college player- Christian Laettner and the rest were all NBA players like Larry Bird, Magic XXXXX, XXXXX Jordan, John Stockton, Karl Malone, Clyde Drexler, Sir Charles Barkley, Scotty Pippen, XXXXX XXXXX, XXXXX Ewing, Chris Mullin. This picture has no autographs by any of the players or coach. It is framed in the original frame and glass as a poster. We were wondering what its value today might be. If we were to sell it; what would be a good price to list it for. Thank you in advance. Bob & Rob

This is not going to be something that you can put an exact value on, as it is historical, but without signatures it looses a lot of value. If you were to try and sell it on ebay depending on the frame (which may very well be worth more than the picture) you are looking between $35-$50. I would list it with a reserve bid of $35.00. That way you cannot get any less than that. With a piece like this it is your sports memoribilia collectors that would be most interested. Joan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you Joan, Your answer is about what I was expecting. My son; Rob, however, is probably not going to be too happy. I think that he was expecting a much higher value being placed on this picture. I will use this service again in the future. Thank you again for your time and expertice. Sincerely, XXXXX