TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

I have heard about an antique fair for dealers at the Parc

I have heard about an antique fair for dealers at the Parc de Expositions in Avignon and wondered when this is occurring in 2011? How many dealers are in attendance? Please give the days and hours. What is required to shop there? And, do you know of any agents to assist in negotiating prices and shipping the items back to Dallas, Texas?

Thank you,

Diana Lowe
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, it looks like they have a Show that in english is Market Day. There next shows are November 1st and 29th, 2010. Here is a link to the organizers website . If this comes up in French there is usually a translate button at the top of the page. Also they will have shipping companies at the show to arrange shipment of your purchases. Doors open at 8:00 AM and admission and parking are free. It appears that they will have has 7 Market day events in 2010. I am sorry I do not know any brokers in Europe that would help you negotiate prices on your purchases. Here is the information for obtaining a buyers card, it may to late to attend the November shows but you can obtain the card for the winter show that is usually in February. Thank You Tom