Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I am trying to locate an old schoolmate His name is Charles

I am trying to locate an old schoolmate His name isXXXXX formally of Brownsville TX. He graduated from Brownsville High School in 1954. Joined the ARmy in 1957 and did his training in Texas . Any and all help in locating is appreciated. Thanks Mary Tagle [email protected]
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi Mary, and welcome to Just Answer.

I've found a Charles Guajardo in San Antonio and here is the information:

Charles Guajardo
1039 Recio St
San Antonio, TX 78225

(210)(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />
If this is not the man you're looking for, perhaps it is a relative who may have more information for you.

If you haven't yet tried a site like '', you can register and try to find XXXXX XXXXXsted there:

Also, try with his name and/or Brownsville High School.

You can also check '', but there is a fee to get additional information on the person you're seeking.

I wish you much good luck!

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT'. Your positive feedback will also be greatly appreciated. If you need additional information or further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Best wishes,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

The person you found is NOT ...the person I'm looking for. I found one that goes by Charles V. Guajardo with an addess of 2515 Old Brook Ln San Antonio TX 78230 partial phone 210-348...He has a sister name Pilar , where you able to check with Post Office to see if they have list of employees? Thanks Mary

Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again, Mary, and thanks for your reply.

The Post Office will not provide a list of employees as this would be in violation of their privacy rules.

I have found a listing for him on 'Intelius', a people search site, and yes, his sister Pilar is listed as one of his relatives, so I'm sure it's him; however, you need to pay a fee (as low as 95 cents) to see more details (click 'view details' under his name), so if you'd like to do that, it may be your only way to find his address and full phone number. It seems to indicate that his phone number may not be available through Intelius, and all the information you'd get for 95 cents is already listed on the page I'm including below, but if you have his address, you can try writing him a letter.

Edited by Cher on 10/18/2010 at 7:04 PM EST