10cowife
10cowife, Consultant
Experience:  15+ years consulting
42616663
Type Your Question Here...

i want to learn how to play the key board where is the best

i want to learn how to play the key board where is the best place to go online to learn free.
While I cannot recommend any online free sites, I can tell you that one of the newest methods of learning to play the piano or keyboard that has taken the industry by storm is www.simplymusic.com. It focuses on playihttp://www.justanswer.com/questions/42syh-i-want-to-learn-how-to-play-the-key-board-where-is-the-best?mode=qang and composing more quickly than traditional methods of learning music.

Check it out HERE. There are many studios across the nation that teach this technique. Check out the testimonials HERE.

If you legitimately want to learn to play and do it quickly, I would recommend this as the best route. If you want to learn to read music quickly, I would recommend traditional piano or keyboard lessons.

Sincerely,
Lizabeth
10cowife