Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

I have a reverse-painted glass-shade lamp in working condition,

I have a reverse-painted glass-shade lamp in working condition, with all original parts; it belonged to my great-grandparents.
ALADDIN Manufacturing Company, MUNCIE, IND.
NO. 4
The heavy glass shade is painted in a sunset-clouds/water/trees/mountain motif, in oranges with some green and a bit of brown.
The base is very heavy, steel or brass, painted beige with a green raised design. I need to know it's value, and where I could try to sell it.

Hello Pam,

I have found a link to give you where they not only have the reverse painted lamp shades, but also may buy it from you or put it on consignment for you. These are very desirable and will usually bring some good money. Please see this link, to help identify your lamp and shade:

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi, Joan! Don't know what caused the delay, but I just got your answer an hour ago!
Thanks so much for all your help! I will contact the Glass Lamps website!