TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

I have recently acquired 9 Hocking Glass, Cameo pattern,

I have recently acquired 9 Hocking Glass, "Cameo" pattern, divided dinner dishes, at a garage sale and would like to know the current value. I have searched but could not find a divided dish.

Hello, Can you please give me the color of your dish and condition? Thank You Tom

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The color of the dishes is green and there are no chips. On one or two of the dishes there seem to be knife marks from cutting food but, none that I would consider very bad. You would need to hold it up to the light to see the marks.
Hello, The value of each plate would be $10.00 to $15.00. These are called Grill plates and currently are a little down in price. 5 years ago they were worth $25.00 each. Tjhank You Tom Please click accept.